As a professional photographer I truly believe in the importance of having your own personal body of work going, my personal projects include Landscape and Travel/Street photography which has received worldwide recognition, having been exhibited and published internationally. Here are a selection of my images taken in various locations worldwide, also included are a selection of my documentary & street work.
Most of these images have been exhibited both in the UK and overseas and/or have been used in a commercial context, some have also won or been shortlisted in both national and International Competitions.
- Kodak Moments Exhibition – Usaji Gallery, New York USA
- Cabellero Gallery, The Hague, Netherlands
- Canvas Gallery, Singapore
- Contemporary Arts Ruhr Fair – Essen Germany
- Landscapes, State Art Tour – Australia
- Rendez Vous Image Fair – Strasbourg, France
- Instant Exhibition – Lyme Regis, Dorset
- Celebrating the landscape Exhibition – Salthouse, Dorset
- International Photography & Arts Fair – Milan, Italy
- Art Nordic International Photography Fair – Copenhagen, Denmark
Work sold Internationally
State of the art Aluminium prints can easily be purchased at Artfinder – please follow this link artfinder.com/michelle-williams